Rise Festival

An update regarding Rise Festival 2020 and Coronavirus.

Dear Rise Family,

This year has been quite a whirlwind, we have had our fingers and toes crossed busy working on creating an incredible week in Les 2 Alpes for you all. 

Sadly, the world has changed quite quickly over the past few weeks. And as such, today, we are having to make the heartbreaking decision to postpone Rise Festival until December 2021. While the resort remains open this December, our licenses for this year's show have been suspended by the French Government as part of nationwide measures to limit the spread of the Corona Virus. 

In August when our team visited Les 2 Alpes the world was moving in the right direction venues, bars, clubs, and restaurants were open, summer skiing was in full swing and our first stage lineup was announced for this December.  We were in close contact with the local officials and licensing who at the time was confident the event would go ahead. 

Your safety, the safety of our staff, and our friends the community of Les 2 Alpes are our number one priority. As a small independent team, we have been overwhelmed by your support to date, and thank you for continuing to support us in the future. This decision has not been easy, for us Rise is a year-long project, our pride, our passion. 

Lead bookers have been contacted directly via email. Please check your emails and communicate with us there for more information.

For everyone here at Rise HQ this December's party in the snow has been the light at the end of the tunnel. We felt so lucky that by Christmas, we would be out in the clear. Many of our amazing friends & colleagues in the music and events industry have lost everything. With them, we stand side by side. Our thoughts are with everyone suffering at this time.  

This would have been our 7th festival and we have all been so excited. But we know that 2021 is going to be the most incredible yet and we'll be ready to throw you the biggest Rise Festival ever.

Thank you again for all your support,

Lots of love,

Team Rise 💔


We understand you may have a lot of questions about the changes. If your question is not answered below, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Unfortunately, the scheduled date for Rise 2020 had been postponed to 11th -18th Dec 2021. This is due to Government restrictions to limit the spread of Covid-19, making it impossible for the event to happen.

The new payment deadline for 2020 bookings is now April 1st 2021.

The resort of Les Deux Alps is still open, so yes you can! Get in touch with us on hello@risefestival.co.uk and we can help arrange for your lift pass and ski hire to still be valid.

Please direct all enquiries to hello@risefestival.co.uk and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are a small team but have increased working hours to keep up with your enquiries.

If you have a booking for 2020, it has already been rolled over to next year, including accommodation and ski hire. You do not need to log in to do anything! Please note this may take a couple of days to show up on your Fixers account.

If you or your party cannot make it, please contact us on hello@risefestival.co.uk and we can discuss alternative options. Please note we can only discuss the booking with the lead booker.

You will need to speak directly to the third party who you booked through.